Skype

This is awesome

Lefvaid responds:

Thank you!

Ava's Demon - Vengess Watercolor Ava's Demon - Vengess Watercolor

This is rad. Ava's demon is amazing and you got it down.

Neon Girl Neon Girl

I really like this the colours are very pleasing and it reminds me of early 2000's cartoons

Love robot Love robot

that's some rad foreshortening and it reminds me of shovel knight but with rad robots

Miroko responds:

Thank you!

Adventure Lady (ArtTrade) Adventure Lady (ArtTrade)

ahh! my girl! thanks Coolkitten! I love the folds in the shirt they look so good and the colours are really appealing!

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it bruhhhh. XD hehehe. I'm happy with how it turned out too!

Earl J. Hickey Earl J. Hickey

highly underrated show.

Shadow-Elf responds:

Exactly dude! It's insanely funny and has a good message some times!!:)

Quartz Quartz

Well done, the lighting is really nice. her hair disappears past her arms, which is a bit distracting, but otherwise it's pretty cool.

AnthRamen responds:

Thanks a lot, buddy, I guess I didn't even notice that, thanks for pointing it out.

A Trustworthy Smile A Trustworthy Smile

Wow this is awesome! I don't know many people who appreciates how rad Motorcity was, so it's great to see someone who does. you really captured the duke's cockiness and the colours are great. Leg perspective is a bit off.

SmallMonster responds:

Thank you so much! Yeah I really love him, he's a piece of shit haha. Yeah, perspective is still new to me so honestly I can admit it's more than a bit off, but it's better than I thought I could do it so I'm pleased. Gotta start somewhere. Thanks, buddy. :)

Star Star

This is pretty awesome dude. I love the colour and the painted aesthetic of it. The shading on the upper lip look a bit off though and you lose the lips a bit. Otherwise really cool.

Thanks for 50 followers! Thanks for 50 followers!

sexy! Gotta love rose tats!

TheoreticalLobster responds:

Thanks! Took quite a while to come up with all the tattoos.... Except the rose one, that was pretty much the first lol